Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: black outs
almost 16 years ago
in response to khareema's message

While we theorize after a positive day, anyone hear know much about the Mineral Fields Group which is a division of Pathway Asset Management, these guys have been instrumental in purchasing the pp flow throughs of FNC which has enabled them to continue drilling at C-5 and in looking at the maps i think CMP's on the right track with his "on trend" design theories for the red line/purple river and hit proximities, love that by the way and thanks for throwing it out there. Now we know that the "nickel" hits in the top lefthand corner of the property and that a banded iron formation is situated here and returned 2.04% nickel. Here's hoping that further exploration of this banded iron formation yeilds further geophysical information helpful in producing successful targeting as drilling progresses. Could the individual which posted the co-CEO interview in its entirety please post it again or send me a pm as to the posts location. I thank you in advance. Its been nice to see Not and area ROFers on an up day, sure made a difference in the tone of the board generally speaking, still a few doubters but they'll straighten out over time. Today made me dig into my file for a beaut of a statement by a poster, this post is a bit dated but in reality still applies in every sense of the words:

Do we got the goods? Do i really need to ask?

Posted by: Goldilox on November 03, 2007 06:01AM

I've been reading through some of the posts, good job to all by the way...However, i see alot of people still asking "Do we have the goods or we still don't have the goods". Are you guys reading the news. It seems anyone who knows geology or is close to this company has no need to ask that anymore. Otherwise every side play would be sitting at .30 cents and NOT would be at $1. How can you still be asking that. The question you should be asking is....will we see 6 million tonnes or 50? What will the average $/tonne be....$500 or $1500? $7 stock or $50 stock.

-This IS one of the most important discoveries made in a long time

-The grades from the holes thus far have never been seen before and Hole #5 was so far the best hole many say they have ever seen/heard-Geologists that is.

-Every surrounding play is trading at extraordinary price levels despite not even cracked soil for the most part.

-Noront is accumulating whatever land they can and have 8-10 full time stakers up there 24 hrs. a day-ALREADY HAVE OVER 416 square kms

-6 Majors have signed confidentiality agreements with NOT.

-Noront has JV's a parcel of land and they will spend $5 million and lots of shares to get 50%.

-The anomoly is widening to the west, drilling continues.

-JF Tardiff from Sprott says minimum $2 billion deposit.

Kaiser says likely the biggest find since Voiseys...its the real deal just a matter of size

-Newly found high grade Platinum/Palladium....trading at historical highs

-These rare deposits are found in clusters and many anomolies like the one being drilled are all over the place and other companies have hit holes in the area. UC is one of them-recently called the most undervalued play in McFaulds.

-Richard Nemis is a mining hero and Noront is only his latest success-he has a list of more than a dozen huge successes, many would amaze you.

-New holes 7 and 9 continues spectacular mineralization-he pointed this out-continued consistent high grades-the fact 7 and 9 continued this pattern keeps confirming this is a monster deposit.

We have also recently heard 6 million tonnes of ore and remember this is high grade, lets say $800/tonne.

THIS IS ONLY DOUBLE EAGLE!!!!

WINDFALL has always been ANOTHER HUGE FIND,THAT CONTINUES ITS AWESOME NEWS AS SEEN THIS WEEK!!

Exploration in China was discuscussed at the AGM and news regarding progress out by new year. Expect something very good was said at the AGM,

Burnt Hill is progressing extremely we and we should expect some continued strong success going forward.

BOTTOM LINE:

People are fooling themselves to keep talking about maybe at this point. Anyone who knows and understands this story is so far ahead of you. This is NOT a $5 play anymore. Put it all on one page and research the crap out of it. Combine all the facts. NOT is a $10 now. Absolutely 100%.

The only question i have right now is how fast will we get to $20.

Those who are trying to figure out if we should be at $5.50 need to go back and do some research. That research won't have to go to far... to be on the same page as me right now.

Lay it out on 1 page folks, there isn't a story out there that comes even close to what we are seeing with Noront right now.

Its like a massage with a happy ending!!! GLTA

And.......all this before the Chromite hit the scene

Remember this from Koven?

Those visiting Mr. Nemis's office read like a who's who of the mining industry: BHP Billiton PLC, Rio Tinto PLC, Xstrata PLC, CVRD Inco, even billionaire promoter Robert Friedland.

Yes, they've all been there and everyone would have had to sign an agreement. Time is what we've got, the goods are what we've got, and they damn well know it. Now whats that i hear? a new corporation called ROF RESOURCES LTD?

thanks goldilox.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007