Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rodg45's message

Agreed rodg45. I just can't get extremely excited in 20% gains on great news when its only 20% of what is now about 5% of the value the stock was in Feb (7.50 per share). This will take a long time to rekindle a fire. The markets have to right themselves and the news has to flow in a way that keeps upward pressure on the stock valuation forward moving. At this point in time a 20 or 25% gain on .40 is only .10. Sorry but that isn't making my day any brighter unless I have been able to buy in like the big guys have been doing with their option plans. It sucks to be a retail investor these days. No matter what the big guys either get their money back by attacking the core of the stock through shorting and naked shorting, or if they don't succeed that way they close up shop and head home with "huge" payoffs from the companies that are in fact supposed to be representing retail investors money. It's all criminal to me. The whole market is built on hedge fund manipulation. They can all go bankrupt if you ask me. And then let the market find itself again without them. They're not all bad firms, but its really hard to distinguish the bad from the good, especially in these market times.

I'm just sitting and waiting and buying more Noront as I can. Its like starting over again. I'm sure the older investors who cashed some of their shares out should be able to reinvest and see a bit of deja vu happen over the next 24 to 36 months. As far as those who bought above 3.00 all I can recommend is either buy more or hold. At this point having the flow through financing at .80 we should expect to at least see the stock hit .80 to 1.00 in the short term, much as it did with the new management team initiation.

All the best to all and God bless. We'll be fine...its going to take a lot more patience than any of us initially thought.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007