Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Glorieux
almost 16 years ago

You said,

" the PP was not filled, very close but not filled, so for those that ridiculed the PP price of $0.80, this should be a wake up call as to the difficult environment we are in now. Management could not of priced this much better in hindsight. At a higher price, much less of the PP gets filled and we have egg in our face, cheaper than this, we get filled but for less money, so, give credit to the new BOD on this one, they picked a good PP price even though it sits so bad with many retail investors. The market has proven them right."

As far as I'm concerned, my friend, you are missing the point. I was/am well aware of the "difficult environment" we are in. The new BOD may have priced it right, but that still doesn't mean the PP was needed at all.

Time may prove me wrong, and I will acknowledge it if that comes to pass, but if we get a buyout, or major exploration successes in the next 6 -8 months, the PP will not have been necessary, at least at this price.

C.

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007