Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Zooloo's message

I don't know what would lead to a different page view for you, but I get 40 messages per page on the discussion forum. And, to go back to the message list where you left off, instead of hitting the back to forum button, hit the back button on your browser. It will load the last page you viewed, which would be the one you last launched from.

Hope this helps, somewhat. I'm always frustrated when changes occur to familiar sites. They've tried to address our concerns by adding a popular post list, and threading posts. When the crap hit the fan from the dissident proxy thingie, I would have given anything to have access to threads. I spent hours going through hundreds of posts, the vast majority of which were not of any interest to me.

I think we can all help each other adjust. Talk about your difficulties, report bugs, and try new things.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008