Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Well further to my previous message I am asking Mr. Hamilton who appears to scan this site regularly as per his own admission, to have the Board of Directors meet and then bring us up to date on what is going on with Noront. As this is now a threaded forum associated questions can be asked through using the reply button and the board members will not have to look all over the site to see these replies as was the case previously (very nicely done Agoracom).

So...if you would like the Board to update us on where Noront stands right now with the new flow through financing, the exit of Mr. Feeney and the status on assay results please click the thumbs up button on this message.

This Board does have a responsibility to all of its shareholders and not just to 4 or 5 large holders. Please show us that respect.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007