Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
FWR News
almost 16 years ago
Re: FWR News
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
pp
almost 16 years ago
Re: pp
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
in response to donypee's message

I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen. The claims where the deposits lie could be transferred to another company so the ore body could be worked. It could be privately held by the three or more companies holding those claims. Each would hold a percentage agreed upon. If they needed money, which I'd expect they would, then shares could be sold and it would become a public company. The tricky part to a public company is how to figure out what percentage present shareholders would be entitled to. Now, I'm speculating with this but I don't know why it wouldn't be possible. Another thing I am thinking about is developing this find during these trying market conditions. The expectation is " this to shall pass soon " and we will be back to markets as usual. Maybe yes, but maybe no. Who knows? So IF the world economy does go into a prolonged very slow period and nickle/copper isn't in demand to raise prices to make this economical to mine for several years, who thinks the chromium could be mined separate as a mine just for the chrome?

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links