Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

khareema

you had a post this morning that I was not going to respond to however,I feel that it necessary

You say excellent post EJ what the whiners are saying that it is inappropriate for the insiders to have the ability to buy stock at .80 cents when the ordinary shareholders are only allowed to buy on the open market at .55 cents,you go on to say have got to wonder where some posters are coming from.

I am not sure where you are coming from,firstly a shareholder puts up hard dollars to buy shares at a known price not having a crystalball whether said stock will inflate or deflate,this is a HUGE difference to an option,they have no capital at risk at any time,an option is akin to going to the track and only having to pay if your horse wins nice odds, So the BOD has not bought a share unless they are guaranteed a win. I would like to be a no risk insider

djo

Please login to post a reply
djo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008
Social Links