Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Strato-Solution
almost 16 years ago

Okay, so if and I mean, if, the government looks into the wrongdoings or no-doings, in this case and gets to the bottom of it all.....they will find that the biggest violators are the financial leaders and elite of the country. At which point, all investigations will cease.

And so, my solution ? No more bailouts for banks, investment houses, insurance comnpanies. Let them go out of business. They're all crooked at the top anyways, so who cares.

And if there are no bamks left after all that, fine. Then we'll start some new ones, with strict reporting & accounting rules. None of these bogus 'deferred expenses and management bonuses owing'.

Banks should be giving away stuff to customers, for their business. Like other companies do. When I walk in the door, a welcome gift, to go along with that line-up at the teller.

At the new Strato-bank, we do that and much much more ! We actually will invest your money in the best place for you, as opposed to, for us. We'll pay higher interest for short & long term savings. We won't over-extend ourselves on mortgages and bad loans. We'll invest your money to make YOU more, not us.

How can all this be done ? Simple. I won't have 50 top paid execs. running around the water cooler and I take any more than 100K for my annual wages, with NO BONUSES ! All I ask is to be a paid member at the National Golf Club in Wood-a-bridge-a.

Strato-Bank......the way of the future........ :-)

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links