Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sbjc's message

I understand what some of you are writing about with regards to the OSC needing a vast overhaul. I became interested in the markets in 1964. That was just in time to experience the scandalous fraud concerning Windfall Mines & Oil. No relation to our Windfall, thankfully. The hue and cry of that time was that the OSC needed fixing. My point is, it doesn't seem it is going to happen. One person mentioned the problem as being at least partly, it is a provincial mandate, and no province wants to give up control of what it mandates. The other is that the self regualtors promote this theory. Can you blame them. Who would want to give up their gravy train? The little guy doesn't have the clout unless you can harness their influence. It has been done. Most recently with Noront and the proxy fight. That was an easy point to rally about but a real difficult battle just the same. But these happenings are really rare. I'm afraid the old rule buyer beware still rules. But, after all these years, I still love the challenge!!

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links