Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to QQ_Girl's message

I watched with interest the CBC program - thanks for the links.

I cannot but be reminded of an ancient question, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Mr. Wilson, the CEO of the OSC, is paid over $750,000.00 to be our keeper. The questions raised by this piece are very troubling.

We are in this crisis in part because the people have lost trust. Trust that those in charge would carry out their responsibilities with integrity. Throughout the interview Mr. Wilson, was obviously uncomfortable - and it is well deserved. Each of us have lost investment funds because of fraud - I can think of at least two occassions where I have lost over $10,000 each time from fraud. If people cannot trust the regulator to do the right thing - the economy will only get worse - that is saying something.

This is a time for the government to get serious about doing the right thing - if I am paying you to be my keeper and look out for my interests - then you better do it - fish or cut bait.

Please login to post a reply
doryloads
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/14/2007
Social Links
Private Message