Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to WDMurray's message

(Note to Agoracom: any technical reason why my previous "Reply" post was twice "Refreshed" while typing this response. This error required me to submit three posts instead of one? Just wondering)

(Cont.)...China may significantly reduce U$D Tresury Bond/Debt financing, US consumer spending is unsustainable @ about 70% of GD Sales/Spending w/ much of it assigned to credit card, home equity loan & other borrowed IOU funny-money in risk of default! Furthermore, ther was Detroit's Big 3 Jetting arrogantly into Wash.D.C. like fat-cat robber-barrons. I'm not sure if Mr. Soprano, Tenor & Alto looked more like Alphonso Capone Wiseguys, or Darth Vadar wannabees in shinny black-silk power suits. Machiavellian payback is a painful _ itch & I hope these Goombas aren't making deals w/ the Obama-nation politicians who may be able to refuse their requests.

Pathetically, Putz-Paulson finaly said NO to someone looking for a bailout (ref: Laura Ingram show 11/21) He tapped danced around this issue, but put his polished loafer down & boldly said NO bailout $$$ for a group of "Joe Shmo" plumbers who applied for money under the Tresury Plan.

Lastly, I hope the (probable) new Tresury Secretary, Timmy Geithner, isn't afaid of a little blood-sport & knows how to butcher his game because we need a Grizzly Bear hunter with enough personal willpower & political firepower to grab this man-eating Beast by its entrails, slay it, skin it & proudly display this trophy ki

A short term I think a deflation cycle has begun, followed by Stagflation in '09 & excessive inflation by '11.

Regarding my disjointed & delayed post: Thank you fellow NORONT Agoracomers for patiently indulging me...now as promised, time to hibernate.

Please login to post a reply
WDMurray
City
Hartford
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/20/2007
Social Links