Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sum4All's message

Good response Sum. Too many keep looking in the rear view mirror wondering WTF.

We move on. I watch a lot of FOX News Being a news junkie and I see some changes occurring in the U.S.

The Republicans and Dems are going out of their way IMHO to help Obama ge the country in order.

The Dems have even gone so far as to re-include Joe Lieberman back into Caucus without punishment after his backing of McCain. This was put forward by Obama himself.

If Obama can in fact unite both parties and get them working together, this crisis will be resolved no problem.

The same for any conflicts. If both parties get together, the U.S. could clear things up in no time. Its when they bicker that nothing gets done. I see the bickering is being stamped out.

These subtle shifts in policy by the U.S. parties do not go unnoticed by me. They say a lot and I have a good feeling about Obama even though my preference was McCain.

Obama is going to take off running once he is sworn in. He seems to be more "middle -of the-road by the way he is hand picking ex Clintonites for his cabinet.

I think that by the end of this winter drill program many issues will be resolved and this economic crash will be a memory.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007