Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to gonzothemuppet's message

I myself have made the decision to buy more whenever I can, because I have faith that what is in the ground will eventually lead to a much higher SP. At worst a Major may take a run at NOT in a hostile takeover bid at this time or in the near future. Even if this were to occur, I believe the SP would gain considerably over where it currently sits. The present PP may be a strategy to strengthen the hands of those that currently want control of NOT. If they have a 51% share they can stop any hostile takeover bid. Time will tell, however the current BoD knows what we have and I hope that they are of the mindset to hold out for a fair price. To me it is a risk but the potential rewards warrant the risk. If there were a hostile takeover attempt by a major I would hope and believe that most shareholders would back the current BoD until a fair Price was reached.

However it plays out the SP will reflect the Value of what is in the ground, it is just a matter of whether this occurs in the short term or will bw have to wait for the market to rebound which could take years. Either way we get paid off and in my mind it will be for a lot more then $3.53.

Please login to post a reply
veronica1
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message