Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Canseco
almost 16 years ago

You say:

Many posters have commented over the last many months, that they see manipulation on our stock frequently. I happen to believe this as well. It is interesting to note that one of their tactics was to consistently drop the price by dropping the "ask" with 100 share lots. Now that the price is below a dollar, the board lot changes to 500 shares, so lately that is what they have had to use to walk the price down.

Do any of us think the authors of this manipulation are not, one in the same as all, or most of the participators in the proposed PP. This is what makes the PP price wrong.

I think this is a huge leap in logic based on assumptions and innuendo. This does not help us. By your logic, they also drove the price down on the entire TSX.

Please I admire your passion but we must not state things that will drive shareholders away, we must not accuse, unless we have facts.

We had a great battle over the proxy, we had a mission, and we did well. Aurelian shareholders had a great battle to prevent a takeover, they had a mission and they performed well. In both people were tyring to accomplish a specific goal

What is our mission now?

We have to stop bad mouthing the board.

I'm getting a bit upset that this negative slant is taking money out of my pocket.

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007