Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Volume is good
almost 16 years ago

Well over 300,000 so far this A.M. and the sp is holding steady at .61.

I tend to agree with BK.

I think its time for this forum to show the world how thankfull we are.

After all one must admit that the rhetoric has been negative over this pp that we expected as well as our BoD.

So here we are and we all know the routine now. We knew the pp was coming and we have a god idea whats next. Because we know our leaders and their modus operandi, it will be easy for us to figure our next moves as we attempt to salvage our investment.

We have 2 choices. Sell or go along with the BoD at least on the forum. We should save our true thoughts for the pm. I would not even let the BoD know what we are thinking from here on out.

This change in rhetoric may help increase the sp for those wanting to leave while for those wishing to stay and see things through, an increase in the sp wouldn't hurt.

I think its time for us to dispense with honesty and begin our pump again. Lets promote this play and this BoD to get the sp moving. We know how to play this game. Lets pump like we want to sell high!!!!

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007