Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Lar -I think you are bang on.

We sit in this retail vacuum and take whatever information is given, often thinking we are being kept in the dark.

this is not unusual. Until there was vehicles like Agoracom most investers got there news from reading the paper or quarterly company statements.

We have so much more information today then at anytime in the past. We cannot expect any board to be answering questions on every decision and on every day. They have jobs to do and we have to let them do them. The PP is a big item as is giving out options and I would expect after the smoke has cleared and the paper work finalized we will get an explanation and ongoing gameplan from the BOD and management.

I look at the reserves and potential and say - let's give them their shot and hope, like every invester, that this turns out good for all involved.

Either that or sell your shares and move on. IMHO

Please login to post a reply
Wishing
City
Owen Sound
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008