Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Why drill?
almost 16 years ago
in response to From_Sudbury's message

Everyone has an opinion of what the Management (BOD) should or should not do ie: drill or not drill and save cash. Finance now at $.80 or later at whatever.

Everyday you can turn on the TV, radio, and computer or pick up a newspaper and one analyst is telling you we've bottomed and the next is saying it's far worse than expected.

Like many I wished I new tommorrows news today. If so, I would have sold six months ago kept the powder dry and bought back in now. Hindsight makes me a genius in stead I'm just an ass.

The PP now at $.80 may prove out to be a brilliant move by the BOD and maybe not. The options for the directors is another matter, they appear to be excessive, but if they can get us to new highs within the next 6 months to a year, great for them.

I miss the confidence that was shared by most when Richard was at the helm, and to coin a phrase "but that was yesterday and yesterdays gone".

The market is un-nerving and makes even the bravest tremble. Like a poster yesterday said "sometimes the right thing is to do nothing". By that statement they did not mean Noront they were referring to themselves as an investor in Noront. I personally like the idea of continued drilling and proving up what's in the ground and having the cash in the bank to do so put's Noront in a position of stength rather than weakness. When, not if, the price of commodities comes back to test new highs, Noront will be right there at the till.

This is just my view on things and nothing else. I'm sure it may not be even close to yours, but it helps me stay focussed and not pull the trigger out of frustration. Bright days can not come soon enough!

Thanks for letting me bore you!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined