Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Choice for CEO?
almost 16 years ago
in response to oilguy's message

Far be it from me to weigh in on this but, I still can not help with a few questions.

In the Agorocom presentation with Mr. Parisotto and Mr. Hamiltion not to long ago they pleasantly refrained from answering questions regarding private placements. They stated that their priority tasks were to search for a new CEO and start the budgets and forcasting.

Wow they sure did a great job forecasting 10-20 million for 09 budget. It took them 10 days to figure that out may as well have been 1-50 million nobody projects a budget with a 100% variance possibility unless they have no clue.

Secoundly, assuming they are even looking for a new CEO right now. It seems like a back burner task right now for them. They will run through all their plans itineraries before a CEO could be chosen. Screw things up and hand over the reins and sit back.

My faith as a retail investor is waining in this situation. I work hard for my families money and have no one to blame but myself for my decisions to stay or go. There is no safe place to turn right now, I only hope that another ROF player comes foward to carry this torch and god willing that company opens their doors and welcomes a new memeber to their team with the initials R.N.

Dream to come true...NOT ( bad pun)

Regards Jay

Please login to post a reply
diamondj
City
Steinbach
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined