Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I believe we are being punished for our attempt to stop the takeover. If in fact we were manipulated down to facilitate the takeover attempt and they made money on the way down shorting, what is to stop them from shorting down to .60 and doing a PP as was suggested by one poster this morning.
I guess we keep forgetting this is all about money! If these crooks can make money going up or down they will, NOT is their property and they will make money as they see fit (IMO).
We also should WAKEUP to the fact we are in a worldwide crisis GET IT, worldwide. That means the world is in BIG trouble; I don’t understand why everyone forgets that or discounts that? WAKE UP.
Now, that being said we need to sit tight and NOT sell, one it will turn around but it will not be because we hit nickel, chrome or anything else it will be because all the bailout money and infrastructure spending starts to affect the economy in a positive way. As the world needs metals again so will Noront SP rise?
We have to hang in there, let’s face it at any price below say $3.00 to $5.00 how can we sell. A broker friend said if I didn’t sell at $6.00 why would I sell at $3.00 and look where we are now.
I can’t sell, I have to wait, and trying to figure out why it keeps going down is driving me crazy so I don’t even try anymore. All I know is that we have to go up one day.

Lance Swago

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links