Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Its the Economy
almost 16 years ago

I hope that everyone is aware it is the economic situation in the world and not our BoD.

Good plays worth a lot of money are now available for pennies. I could buy into a stock right now that was 20 bucks just a few months ago and is around two bucks today.

Investors know these stocks will be among the first to move back up to their equilibrium so why buy NOT for any price? The blue sky effect is around 20 bucks for NOT but is inneffective during these times yet other stocks float sideways at that price.

Think about it for awhile. NOT is really holding itself up well when you place it alongside other plays. Lets keep in mind that the Majors are cutting back production or shutting down to wait for more favourable markets while others are shutting down merely to cause a shortage and thus an increase in demand.

So lets reserve judgement and let all of these dynamics play out. I know its difficult and easy for me to say but I can tell you all; I feel your pain. I feel the same pain but I have some patience so I'll wait.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007