Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

To all newbies:

Long or short, gold or silver, black-white, poor-rich, long-lasting poster (Misfit, or Herbert Wibie, QQ, let's not forget Roos) or newbie, in the world I live in, they all have the same rights to express, live and vote (during the proxy full democracy was given to the process, supporting RN share by share, the outcome was a bit more political). What it means: We are all capabble enough to judge on a poster by poster base what a message is worth to anyone of us, some newbies have been doing terribly well.

Pls. be my guest if you like to keep track of the newbies and the # of posts related, keep in mind however that each and every one of us is entitled to post (not only after supporting RN the way we did but also going forward), we will absolutely need this, or else at buy-out time only 3% retail will be left to benefit (like at Voisey). Most likely this day will arrive....sooner and not later than you think.

We need all retail shareholders to unite, through discussion stepping up on ideas, let's leave the internal fights to the former 'power'houses, like Rosseau.

Please login to post a reply
Funkey
City
Amsterdam
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links