Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There has been some frustration from long time investors on this board. Keep in mind these are people (like myself) who have bought in at $3++. They are frustrated with the losses they have incurred and feel this company is worth so much more. That is why perhaps this board has a somewhat negative tone lately. This tone has nothing to do with the potential the properties of this company hold. Don't let this deter you from investing at these ground level prices.

If you are looking for a place to put your hard earned money for even a short term gain, I don't believe there are many other places with so much up side and little down side as this company at a current price of $0.80. For those who have been watching for a while or just heard of this great company, do your DD, read the news releases and make your decisions. I suggest you pay particular attention to the October 21 News Release about Eagle One.

Please login to post a reply
traderguy123
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/28/2008
Social Links
Private Message