Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM-BARTL's message

Well being in the business of drilling rocks perhaps we should be giving Richard the honourary title of "The Rock" at least with respect to the ROF. He found this baby and that's what matters to us. He fought with us I'm sure to keep things as they were and to let them grow at their own speed.

I hope Mr. Nemis that you have a great break. I doubt you've had many good relaxation breaks in your career based on the fact that you worked in a very stressfull and fulfilling position where many would likely forget they are doing "work" while always wondering why their so exhausted when they get home. It's like playing a guitar or playing soccer and making good money doing it. Yes, it's work, but more importantly you put your blood and guts into it because "you" wanted to. I'm sure many of us are happy you were able to have worked in a line of work that gives that type of satisfaction. I really do hope this is what you will remember when you look back at your career.

The respect you have shown us as retail investors has been truly remarkable and something I expect not to see again with this company management. To be honest the treatment of some of the shareholders at the AGM provided more than a hint of that. We will as a group miss your input and hope that when you are feeling rested again you will be able to communicate with our group and feel comfortable you are dealing with people who have high regard for you and your business ethics.

Until then I certainly hope that you have great fishing and enjoy the outdoors with your mind at ease. You know we'll be watching your baby for you and we know that you'll be watching it for us. How much better can it get than that Richard?

All the best in your future endevours whether they be with Noront or with another path. You are sincerely a wonderful example of what the words "Management Material" mean to me.

God bless you and yours,

Mustangman (Larry Jewell)

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined