Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

George from Agoracom, would you please clarify one thing for everyone. I met you right after the AGM, just outside the meeting room. You did not say you were not allowed in the meeting nor didyou seem disgruntled or upset. You indicated to me that you were setting up outside the meeting room, in the foyer so to speak. I did not enquire at the time but I took it that maybe you were do interviews (no sure).

My real question is and to clear this possile mis-perception... Were you denied entry to the AGM???? I can't see this happening as you are a shareholder are you not.

Please reply as there has been so much concentration on the fairness and the conspiracy against retail. This is one insinuation that can be verified by your answer. All this may seem like a mute point and only you can clear it up, simply were ou denied entry.

However I too just wonder why the seating was limited and not more consideration given to the possibility of a large turnout of investors. George, possibly you could enquire thru Noront as to why or how this happened. I drove 3 hours to attend, I know I would have been pissed if denied entry.

Since the AGM many post have been casting doubt and fear about the future of Noront and speculation on what the new BOD might or might or do. I was there and listened to RN, Mungal, Parisotto etc. I was satisfied with Richard's comments and seemed convinced in his sincerity that he was confident in the compromise he brokered and the new BOD is balanced to protect our interest. Having said this, I am not naive enough to go with blind faith, what I really think we need is a dust settling and give the new BOD some TIME. I trust Richard's judgement.

Fear of what might or might not happen will kill and be the demise of this forum. We with the great contribution of Glorieux grew from a boy to a man in the last three weeks let us not lose our edge. Sharing DD and knowledge, support and encouragement are essential going forward and especially with the market and economic conditions. I think that too much energy is beng waisted on the theory that the new BOD's mandate is to screw us. I don't think so

I would rather put more consideration into Dr. Mungal's assessment of what we have in the ROF and the potential for all of us to make money.

Good luck to Us!!!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined