Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

First let's remember that our treasury does have enough to get us through 6 months to 1 year(over 32 million with Windfalls expenses halted for now). If one of the concerns of Rosseau was expensive drilling, than we should be able to see more drills at the same price drilling more anomalies and proving up existing known resources, ie BB1-2, At12 and At3.

Yes the board will and should issue themselves and company employees options. This is normal and standard practice.

So unless there is a plan that requires extra expense, like following up on the scoping study to develop this our selves, further dilution at this point does not serve any one but those planning to take advantage. Fact. With the markets pretty much bottomed and change in the wind we have at least 2-4 months to get money for further exploration.

With this said, if we must go to the markets for financing, at this time, than every effort should be made to do it with a major for a 10% buy in and even a $3 buy in(which would be way less than Richard would have wanted) would be better than financing through private placement. The reason is simple. With just the announced buy in by a major would tells the world, hey, there is real value in the Ring of Fire. A private placement would only line the pockets of the wrong people an create more of what we have seen since Feb. This would not be good for us retailers in the short term and make our treasury only a little better.

The second acceptable(please don't pound on me I to bought for Windfall) financing that could give our treasury a hug chunk of money is the sale of Windfall. Now the palatable price for Windfall I believe should be no less than a dollar a share. This would provide NOT with over 132 million and lots of money for an accelerated exploration or to do what ever is needed to prove up the ROF. In this second case it is a matter of selling the cottage on the Lake to own "The Pinnacle"

**The most expensive home in the world tops $155 million for a mega mansion home designed by exclusive Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, Montana real estate. This ultra luxury home is named “The Pinnacle” and Forbes Magazine calls it “The World’s Most Expensive Home.”

Update

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007