Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Just read all todays posts......

Good points...counter points....some tempers flare....a lot of speculation...

The same cycle of events that happen EVERY time we do not get the information we wish.

Ladies and Gentlemen stop trying to change the world,.... it ain't listening....

Stuff will happen in the next few weeks, you NEED to show a little patience and stop trying to WILL the stock price to a new level, that just isn't going to happen.

Give the new board a chance to get organized, let them determine the best course of action.

The MOST important thing and its the thing most of you are missing is that it is the drillers and the geologists that will determine our success, when they pull up those cores that will change the company then its time for the board to develop the strategy for PP's, News releases etc.

Windfall's fate will be decided by them, give them some time.

I am as anxious as the rest of you to see paper profit, ( and believe me we need a HUGE spike for me to get there)

Maybe its time to just sit back and spend a little time with your family, they miss you.

Sincerely

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined