Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to quackaphobe's message

I really do not see this becoming boring in the coming months as stated on the board by some respected posters, based on Jim's latest updates I would rather say there is no way out for either the new BoD as well as the shareholders to add a discovery killing in the near distance.

Will the market value it at its worth by then, probably not as deleverage has in fact just begun and will continue.

Will a major see it, no doubt about it, none of them can actually losse competitve edge to one of the other majors as they were already looking at one another, 'who will buy who', as consolidation is expected to continue even more (80% of mines currently a financial bleeder) they all know the importance of not missing out on a new Sudbury as 150 yrs ago, rest assured, there are no boring times ahead, on the contrary. As the majors need to move forward, if not another will do it for them, numerous Majors are closely watching NOT from day-to-day and they are already staring at it. Thanks Jim, this is the best piece from last AGM, right after the standing ovantions for King Richard.

Frank (or Glorieux), you will receive may crudentials and increased NOT portfolio number in due course, count on all of us to get the picture right and enable further action, if needed. It is a nice to have, not a must have, since it is quite clear there is no way out for the new BoD, the shareholders and the Majors included. Frank, I need some dental work being done after chewing on NOT for so long, will stay in touch here.

Please login to post a reply
Funkey
City
Amsterdam
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links