Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Sorry d12, I personnally don't feel very spoiled at the moment. I am not whining either because I have some understanding of what we have in the ground and things will turn around. I think the new board has to and will spend some quality time with Jim Mungal etal and get a detailed understanding and appreciation for the orebodies at Windfall and McFaulds. We may be suspect of their motives but stupid they ain't!! Can somebody please tell me why they would want to do a private placement when they have $30 million in the bank and have publicly stated that they are going to drill more efficiently and strategically. Plus they have the exploration dollars committed by the JV's. Interested parties can accumulate shares right now at 85 cents if accumulation is the goal. Dilution hurts everyone.

I came on board with Eagle One. I will go out on a limb and say that the if the new board sees fit to sell Windfall in order to avoid a private placement than maybe that would be a prudent move. We have been putting forth opinions on what Windfall is worth for quite some time. Gold is the same price now as it was a year ago, so the market is not placing any value on it. The reason is probably because this vein system is not definable and you have to follow the veins to get the gold. There may be a lot of gold there but banks don't recognize maybes, in fact you probably need ten times collateral to get a loan these days.

McFaulds needs a hell of a lot of work yet to actually define what we all believe is there. We have excited times ahead, who knows, I might even feel spoiled as time goes by!!

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links