Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

to understand some of the commentary being posted. That we must maintain a militant posture, organize, not let the new board walk all over us.....that sort of thing.

Just what is it that we might do?

We no longer have votes to exercise. The current board was just elected. We won't see an opportunity to vote again for another year (barring a special meeting). The list of shareholders might be dramatically different come the next AGM record date. In any case, that's when decisions about what we might do actually become real.

The new board members have a massive amount of information to process. It takes time to come up to speed, and I want them to have a chance to perform their due diligence, and to do it well. Deciding anything about the performance of the board, or their future potential performance, at this point of time is not prudent.

As Derek implied, there is a whole lot more to what has taken place over the last eight months than we can possibly know. When the time is right, more information will be made public. That's when decisions can be made. Until then, I'm just going to chill.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008