Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

It may have already been said many times, but. BIG THANKYOU'S to Agoracom, George and all the staff for providing this portal and forum for all the world to discover NORONT. It has been great to read everyone's posting's, positive & negative. I have been an avid investor and like many we don't always make good one's but when we do we let others know about it. That has been NORONT.

I am long outside my rrsp at under 90c and would say I am "mid" inside my rrsp. I will wait it out "longer" inside my rrsp but will closely monitor for a "possible" but, NOT, definite exit point.

While I agree, to some degree now, on both sides of the final outcome of the BOD's I too will be watching it closely.

This forum has been a great learning experience for me and others who may not be very knowledgable in the mining sector and with the terminology that goes with it.

So to all I say, 2 thumbs up who continued to get the message out about NORONT, the rally of voters for their shares and for the information provided to make it easily more understandable to us.

thegman

Please login to post a reply
thegman
City
Oxenden, Ontario
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/01/2007