Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to semismart's message

My interpretation of the results from Windfall

The grades were based on the the whole area of the tunnel rather than just that portion which contained gold. If NOT was to proceed to mine that portion which contains the gold, the area being blasted would be much smaller than that of the current tunnel....thereby, increasing the grades per ton

Furthermore, we have yet to get the results back from the area of hole 100

A good portion of the $$ has already been spent....if going forward will generate positive cash flow, I am all for it....if not, then I agree we should put that on hold for now

I am very bullish on gold over the next two years....if gold breaks $1,000 again, that will make even lower grades mineable

Conclusion:

Let's not sell the farm yet....lets wait and see results of bulk sampling and the price of gold going forward

It would be foolish to sell anything in this environment if cash is not needed in the immedicate future

Just my opinion

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links