Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Looks good
almost 16 years ago
in response to happyappie6's message

Maybe.....maybe not. They didn't expect to be roasted coming in like they have been. They were expecting a nice prance into Noronts play with the powers to club anyone and everone out of the play.

We made them wake up and smell the coffee. Hopefully that is what will make your assessment accurate forward moving. I still not so sure. We're now just a toy for the manipulators to play with. Might just as well start day trading this stock. You can be assured the MM are playing with it enough themselves.

I want to see someone do something to put a bottom on the share price. I want someone to do something to reduce the volatility, mostly to the negative, that this stock has undergone since February 2008. I want action that can be accounted for and logged as being supportive of management and "all" shareholders of the company. Right now I only see "some" shareholders of the company playing a game that makes "them" money. No one cares about Long investors anymore. Long means a week in this present market. We'll have to change Long to Investor and everyone else to "Traders".

Holding my Long Investment....despite the choppy waters of late.

Lets hope for a great 2009. I'm sure it will be a drastic improvement from October 2008.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007