Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to bravekind's message

All

I was at the AGM (althought somewhat hungover - no one to blame but myself -never let the dog out of the house - thanks Mr and Mrs Storm and Donny Parks)

Right at the start of the AGM Richard announced:

And correct me if I am wrong.I thought I heard that

Retail = 46 millon plus

Rosseau = 49 million plus

I belive it was so close they didn't want this fight to go to the next level and decided on a compromise. It would have taken little for us to get more shares and they (Rosseau) were out of bullets THIS TIME

And by the way many people are asking why more questions were not asked. They were not saying anything. There was no fear to ask a question. I think we all realized early in the meeting whats done is done and they would not or could not answer all that we wanted to know.

Thanks to Glorieux and all for keeping the retail investor alive

Kind regards,

Corndog

Is there a pharmacist on the board that can let me know how many aspirin to take. Too late 1 glass of wine and to bed

Please login to post a reply
Corndog
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2008
Social Links
Private Message