Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

We have a new BOD. They are supposed to be the best (we'll see but hey ok their the best). We're the retail shareholders who have a ton of share value, but not just enough to win this time. My guess is we had enough if we had been able to prepare for this sooner. I'm sure Glorieux will say the hit ratio would have been just that much higher with a bit more time.

That said...maybe we do have the shareholder base to vote down this board should they start giving off the wrong signals. Its not what I want to think about, but I, like many others, are going to be very wary of the actions of the new members.

That said... lets put a list of our favorite things together that we feel are of utmost importance to us as the retail shareholder base of this company Noront. With Richard having been honored and put in his prestitous position I think we can feel comfortable asking for things or suggesting things that need to be done.

That said... we don't run the show and don't really know about the mining aspect....but we do have wants and expectations of the Noront management.

What do we want then??

Lets start putting them onto paper. Let's continue to be heard. Let's be reasonable and let's be firm with strong reasons for our requests.

That said....

I'll start...

1. I want a complete breakdown of the new management team with their strengths and weaknesses based on their past performances with other companies. No talk...all fact...all time line..all traceable and placed where we can confirm the information is accurate. Unreasonable??!! Maybe. Should I be reasonable with strangers in the house??!!! No...I don't think so...!!! You'll have to prove yourselves to me on paper and then at the helm of the Noront vessel.

2. Next???

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined