Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Forever
almost 16 years ago

I only heard a small part of Dr. Mungals presentation but I did hear him say one of the eagles was a couple of hundred meters long and was a conduit that " goes down forever". Now the earths core is supposedly made up of molten nickel and iron, so if we have tapped into that, we have truly struck the motherlode!!!LOL. Too simple to be true, but it does indicate we are open at depth and that augers well for us. We aren't Ecuador, we are in the best country in the world to build a mine and it would take a gaggle of morons to "f" this up. So lets not let up on the new board, but lets also portray an air of optimism when it comes to our assets. We still have a few press releases owed us and it will be interesting to see how this new board spins it out.

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links