Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good morning all,

Obviously my reaction was super negative yesterday morning when i first read the NR. I felt like going down to bay st. (notice how the word bay is not capitalized as it doesn't deserve it now a days) and taking it out on someone in Rosseau's office (as per one of my previous posts). But i decided to hear this through and not jump on the board and write a bunch of negative stuff based purely on emotion. I'm proud of myself for this, I'm usually a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy.

First things first. Yes, I feel absolutely horrible for RN. He deserved better. I never spoke to the man myself but I almost got teary eyed from Glorieux's post when he mentioned the saddness of never talking to RN again as he was so a customed to doing. For those of you who do speak to RN, i'm sure he will still be there to see this through. Sometimes in life, a parent must let their children go in order to get to the next level (which is what is happening here). I'm sure he will watch from the sidelines as a proud father would as NOT grows to the next level.

Back to the business side of this. I don't agree with how we got here but there is not much we can do about it. If we, the retail investor could ever get organized enough to convice market regulators that shorting has no benifit other than allowing bay/wall st. to take advantage of us small guys, it would take years to make changes. More than likely they would not listen to us anyways. Anyways, we are where we are. 50% control is better than 0%. I love to gamble but i'm glad there was an agreement. Even if we won, I belive the our SP would really be manipulated or the big guys would all dump and that would kill us.

Looking forward (other then the sentimental part of RN), I kind of like this situation. I think the 50/50 board split will keep eachother in check. I don't think we will get screwed like alot of the retail investors are thinking and I don't think we will hang on too long before getting a major involved. I think the balance between NOT guys and former Aurelian scum bag will be a nice balance. We may never see $50/share under this board but who is to say we would ever get there anyways (only speculation). I think this board will get us a fair ROI and probably quicker. Remeber people, there is no guarantee when it comes to investion in the stock market, especially when it come to exploration.

In closing, I say we give this new board a chance but we keep a close eye on them. We know we have the power to make them think twice.

GLTA (still think we may get to wake up crazydik, or at least get close enough to disturb his sleep)

JGo

Please login to post a reply
jgocar24
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008