Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
agm
almost 16 years ago
Re: agm
almost 16 years ago

I also had the pleasure of talking with Richard at the end of the day yesterday about many aspects of what have developed over the last few weeks. He was a tired man but satisfied with what had been accomplished over the weekend after endless hours of negotiating. He feels very positively about Noront's new board members and will be chairing the meeting at the AGM today. I am so looking forward to being there.

Of course, the retail shareholders role in the voting process is what changed everything and made it possible for the negotiating process to even take place and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Glorieux personally for his role in all of this. It's been said before but I must say again - I don't believe any of this would have happened without his guidance. As one of the callers, I have tales to tell that would make you laugh and warm your heart, and then there were all the fantastic regular posters that I found such as Polylabel, Lance Swago (he really does have all his teeth!) Mustangman, etc. I hope some day we can all get together and swap stories.

Throughout all this Glorieux was unfailingly supportive and on the go 24 hours a day. He was outstanding.

Today is a new day. Richard is leaving. We have a new BoD. We will go forward and what a load of great memories we will take with us.

Irish

Please login to post a reply
irish1111
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2008