Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

These were two weeks to remember, the "small" guys and girls were united (apart from some infiltrators from rosseau) and fighting with as much power as they possibly could gather.

A fight against some ruthless sharks that were attempting to steal "our" company.

Everybody was backing the white proxy and stating how false the statements and the slate of directors from the yellow proxy were.

Yes, we may have managed to get a last minute deal with our votes but what kind of deal is that.

What surprises me even more,is the fact that suddenly a lot of posters see it all positive (or at least positive enough to hold on to the shares).

How can these same people talk very low about the Aurelian guys for the last two weeks and now that we got them everything is "not too bad" ???

We have been screwed !

And even if I try to be positive and wait for the action of the new BoD (and give them the benefit of doubt), I can only see heavy dilution coming, sale of Windfall for nothing ("a dud" , yeah right!), and handing over the RoF properties to a Major for small change (ref. Aurelian with the big difference that they will not have the "excuse" of an unsecure countries mining law change !).

The dream is over and I deeply regret the treatment of Richard Nemis in this farce ! That is not what he would have deserved !

So carry on mentioning the "good aspects" of this outcome :

I CAN´T SEE ANY !

FANTOMAS

P.S.: I hope that someone will put the effort in and monitors the actions of the new BoD and compares it to the statements in the yellow proxy. I´m interested to see what they will do to achieve all their goals.

Please login to post a reply
FANTOMAS
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message