Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

Wake Up people! Chairman Emeritus Richard Nemis will not be interested in anything legal or much else for that matter by making proposals of this kind the the Board. Been there done that, you may also seek advice from others who have been retained in an advisory capacity; they will almost all tell you the same.

Beside that I would be fairly sure that Richard Nemis does not want to rock the boat but will quietly fade away to a nice retirement (which he deserves). He has given the company more support by aquiring 300,000 more shares so he can be sure if the new board do get the act together at least he will profit by it as well as the retail shareholders but we must be patient and give them a chance. Human nature being what it is I suspect that some of the new board (no names mentioned) have great big ego's and would love to be recognised as the saviour of Noront as they lift it to the valuation it deserves, culminating with an enoumous buyout by a major.

When any of you reach the grand old age of 70 years like Richard you will realize that time is short and things get harder to do but things that you should have done get a bit easier because you want to do them before you close the book!

tutank - Vintage 75

Please login to post a reply
tutank
City
Waterloo, Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2007