Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The annual and special meeting of Noront's shareholders will be held on October 28, 2008 at 10:30 am (Toronto time) pursuant to the notice to shareholders. Noront's management and Rosseau will jointly put forward a slate of directors consisting of three nominees from the slate proposed in Noront's management information circular (Messrs. Paul A. Parisotto, Maurice H. Stekel and John Douglas Blanchflower) and four nominees from the slate proposed in Rosseau's dissident information circular (Messrs. Joseph Hamilton, Patrick Anderson, Keith McKay and Michael Woollcombe). The remaining nominees of Noront's management and Rosseau have withdrawn their consent and will not permit themselves to be nominated as directors at the Meeting. Immediately following the Meeting, Messrs. Woollcombe, Stekel and Blanchflower have agreed to resign as directors and Messrs. Stekel and Blanchflower will be replaced by the remaining two agreed-upon future directors of Noront, Messrs. Blasutti and Waisberg.

Noront Management remaining

Messrs. Paul A. Parisotto, Maurice H. Stekel and John Douglas Blanchflower

Rosseau Management Input

Messrs. Joseph Hamilton, Patrick Anderson, Keith McKay and Michael Woollcombe

What does this mean???

Immediately following the Meeting, Messrs. Woollcombe, Stekel and Blanchflower have agreed to resign as directors and Messrs. Stekel and Blanchflower will be replaced by the remaining two agreed-upon future directors of Noront, Messrs. Blasutti and Waisberg.

Doesn't this mean 2 more Noront directors are only there until they are replaced by Rosseau's board (well mostly Rosseau) new appointed directors.

Does this mean we'll only have one board member when the dust settles?

Am I missing something in the wording??? This sucks if that's the case. It sucks in any case. We got who we didn't want. Anderson in particular. He better keep himself open in his dealings. We'll have to keep an eye on everything he does. I don't care how uncomfortable he is. Try calling him when you want answers. My guess is you'll get the same c**p Rosseau threw our way. So...bottom line..was this a merger or a pre vote concession by Noront?

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007