Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

This battle has brought attention to our play. There is no mistaking that. Whether we win this vote or not we will win in the long term. The only thing then we have to worry about is how much will we win. Don't forget Aurelian Resources went to 40 dollars before splitting. I'm sure very little of it had to do with Rosseau changing the management and the real downfall came with governement intervention in Ecuador. Any management team will have problems keeping the price up under those conditions. That said Aurelian shareholders who bought very low still had to have won pretty big. Its the poor people that bought at 40.00 or at 10.00 went it split that went home the losers.

This is not to say I don't feel for these investors, but that is the way of the markets. One thing we shouldn't have to worry about is governement intervention. We also have natives on side actually looking forward to the chance to work with Noront on their mine as it unfolds.

So who is the loser here. We all hope its Rosseau of course (well almost all of us). We all want Richard to have his chance. If he steps down it will be under his terms and no one elses. He deserves no less than that. We...we will be here for a long time and as this mine grows so will our finances improve dramatically. I have NOT a doubt of this. Buying now I feel is a great opportunity if you can do it. I'm trying to build up my share base as fast as I can. I want to see a good return even in the short term (back up to 2 - 3 dollars). Then from there its just gravy.

This meeting will no doubt have some contentious issues brought up. I hope QQgirl will be able to take notes again for those who can't make it. At least we have a webcast this year. All I can say is that I'm very proud of the way everyone bonded together to fight this takeover bid. I'm sure we all have our own ideas as to how this project should be unfolding, but this last couple of weeks has shown that notwithstanding difference in our opinions relative to the operation of the projects involved, we all stand behind the management team as a whole. I'm sure Richard is listening and I'm thinking we may even hear a surprise at the meeting or soon afterward pending the vote. I don't think Richard has been laying all the cards on the table for everyone to see knowing of this takeover bid. He has done what he must do...and so have we.

I hope to God that everything now works out as we have hoped. All the best to everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Take care and God bless,

Mustangman (Larry)

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined