Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hey folks.....the assumption here seems to be, that we have won the proxy battle. While some (or most) of you may take comfort in that thought, I do not. I spent time calling and talking to shareholders last week, it was an eye-opener.....ALL, yes ALL that I called were for RN and the present board. Great stuff....but....the unknown major holders of shares are where the win or loss will be decided. Don't get me wrong....EVERY retail vote needs to count for the good guys, I just don't trust, nor can I predict the major shareholders positions.....so I wait on the vote. I bounce from hopeful and believing, to despondant and angry.....and eveything inbetween. I read all your posts fellow shareholders, I read the very emotional range that I am going thru, and more.

The damage that has already been done to this company is there for all too see. The manipulated SP, hammered down on good news (for a LONG time now), the assay conundrums, the suppressing of an engaging and transparent dialogue between management and shareholders, the campaign of disinformation and mud-slinging....etc. Yet through all of this concerted attack NOT is the #1 mining exploration stock.

It got to # 1 by aquiring and staking, j-venturing and drilling AND discovering more than it set out to discover. And therein lies the nub of this proxy vote....we have become so successful that we have to defend ourselves.

It matters NOT to me who is behind this attack....is Rousseau just the visible tip of the spear?, is someone else doing the throwing?.....a hedge fund?...a major?.....Freidland?(LOL that one cut me up, but, maybe). Just look at the spiraling estimates of value of the chrome by itself.....double digit billions.!!! If this enemy is defeated then the next one could/will be on the horizon. That's the price of success! I'll still be here fighting for NOT either way it goes.

So an important chapter in NOT's story book closes on Tuesday and the next chapter starts. Every cell in my body screams for justice and the good guys......good luck to us all!

..........cheers my friends......sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007