Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Excuse me for reposting the original but I realise how much concern there is on the breeze. Rosseau has indeed been aided by market forces, they are bearing down full and bye on the hidden reef. I am not concerned, expect the unexpected tomorrow and my tip is that apart from filling your stockings with NOT at .66 any spare can be used to short Rosseau as this is their last throw of the dice.

Will NOT be shorted from 14th Oct

Posted by: Clavis on October 13, 2008 06:40PM

I quite expect Noront share price to behave strangely from tomorrow the 14th October onwards and not necessarily follow market trends.

The ungodly have most likely made provision to short the stock, hoping to shake the tree to dislodge undecided retailers.

These are hard times for independent brokerages; see Post by: irish1111 on October 13, 2008 05:16PM; further; Post by: samol on October 13, 2008 05:17PM; states "A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb'"

This may well be the last throw of the dice for this particular company. if they do not succeed in this project it could well be 'time up' for them.

I hope none of you are using margin accounts, that you have either take delivery of your paper certificates or become book entries on the book of the non-financial entity transfer agent for all of your junior mineral industry company shares.

If not, your shares are most likely going to be used in shorting against you.

So, expect the unexpected, they have probably called in all their favours.

Please login to post a reply
Clavis
City
Cornwall
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/17/2008
Social Links