Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
This forum
almost 16 years ago

We should be thankful for this forum because in the long run,it will have saved many of us thousand of dollars.

I feel for the people that invested in the company and decided to sell because they were probably scared and not informed how they should be.

Even if people do there dd,these price can shake anybody,i for one previously would of sold when on the way down because i would of said to myself there HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG.

Imagine, my friend who had me invested in this company had me selling way back and told me sell,sell it is going down like crazy when we just had a big climb but the manipulators were bringing the sp down before the market open.....and it came way back up 15 minute after the open with a swing of about 1.00$.

Rosedale made me keep my shares that day,so if the person who had me invested in this company is telling to jump ship,think about how many people jumped that ship even today after they probably could not stand it anymore.

I would of jumped that ship(my friend did)but by circumstance i found this forum and learned so much from the company because of the fact and knowledge and information and even this proxie that we are fighting...... THINK ABOUT IT,INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR LAB TOP ARE WORKING HARD AND CALLING ,I AM SURE ROUSSEAU DID NOT EXPECT THIS.

IT IS AMAZING,WE ARE FIGHTING THE BIG DOGS AND WE MIGHT HAVE JUST DONE IT.

So to everyone that are working on this fight......a huge thank you from everyone and a huge thank you to the people that brought me and others so much information,that we can be here and say .....65 cents.....screw you ,i am not selling,because i KNOW BETTER !

Please login to post a reply
jackals
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message