Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
RN is confident
almost 16 years ago

It seems to me that RN is confident that the ROF will be the next big thing in canadian mining. He has always said this and still maintains the same view.

Where we get a little hazey is how long this will take. I think there were those early on when the stock price went from pennies to 7.00 who thought that it would happen much faster than it is. But with the current market this has definately become a waiting game. Those that can afford to "hold onto your shares" will eventually come out on top.

The endgame here is a buyout, and maybe for the chrome. But we haven't punched that many holes in the ground. Certainly not nearly enough to define the extent of the chrome. Until we do, no major is willing to fork out the dough in this market. They need to know what they are going to get, and I think will be willing to pay more to be assured that what they are getting is profitable. There have been many guesses at how many tons of chrome we along with FWR have, but what is proven so far? Nothing except a few holes have hit high grade chrome. We can extrapolate and make an educated guess on how much should be there, but guys like xstrata don't pay for what should be there.

So sit tight if you can, let RN and team drill the snot out of Mcfaulds and try to prove up what we all know will be there. Because we won't get paid without the proof.

Holding (what other choice do I have really)

Please login to post a reply
googleeye
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message