Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Deeter's message

Well none of this surprises me. I still don't know how this will play out. For the most part this near the end of the day sell off plays right into the enemies hand. Until the vote closes tomorrow the enemy wants us to believe this is the consequence of not changing management. But remember who is responsible for this and the markets in general. No my vote is securely with Richard and gang. I will predict by this time tomorrow or at latest by Wednesday(after AGM) we will see a definite up wards swing( of course the overall market direction could always effect us). My reason is simple. If management wins it is in no bodies interest to hold this down. If the enemy wins we will see fairly quick action for a PP at these low values to pay off the supporters than the quick short up swing to make their money. Than they will work on selling us out for further pocket lining.

Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007