Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
CIBC update
almost 16 years ago

I received about 20 messages from those who use CIBC as a brokerage and am happy to report that while there have been a few challenges getting proxies, the majority of people received them with at least two weeks notice. Three mentioned that they received them yesterday but that still allowed time to vote.

I made a mistake in a post yesterday saying that yesterday was the last day to vote via Internet. The date is actually today (October 23). The cut off date for all other voting is October 24 at 10:30 AM EST.

I used the phone method yesterday for my father-in-law whose proxy arrived yesterday and it took less than 30 seconds from start to finish. The phone number will be on your proxy form as well as the control number. The system steps you through the rest.

Thanks everyone who responded. I wanted to ensure that CIBC customers received a fair treatment in light of this proxy battle and while there were some late mailouts there does not appear to be a issue worth looking into.

Thanks,

M1.

Please login to post a reply
MISFIT1
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined