Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Milsy1's message

This has been on my mind also and I just don't see warren's point other than getting even with retail. He'll lose money, hopefully he'll lose the proxy, and I guess he'll want to save some pride and try and devalue our worth along with his. I don't see any sign of him being humble anytime soon.

This will all play out in time because this fight for control and the winners will have the advantage. I am sure many here have picked up more shares. I doubled my portfolio in the last couple of weeks even though things appear to be bleek so I averaged down considerably. This makes us stronger and from what I have seen here so far, we are not to be sidelined or silenced by hedgefunds now or in the near future.

As far as Sprott and Pinetree buying up these shares, who knows? There are probably more things happening behind closed doors right now than I care to guess at.

Please login to post a reply
sammyk
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2008
Social Links