Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

For those of you that still have not voted for the current board of directors with CEO Richard Nemis, please consider the scenario with Rosseau in control.

Warren Irwin will remove, in total, the current BoD who have the working knowledge of this potental world class play. He will stack the deck with his proposed nominees, most of whom have undesireable past records of lack of fiduciary duty for shareholders, witness the Aurelian sell out by 4 of these nominees.

He will appoint a new CEO and directors who only they are privy to. We will find out after we vote so I assume the choice is not what they want the retail shareholders to know about in order to make an informed decision. Seeing that they provided no plan of action as to their direction for Noront, it seems they consider us sheep to just trust them.

Rosseau is the only shareholder of Noront and the rest of the proposed bullies will expect their piece of the action as they have never worked for nothing before, to my knowledge. The first thing on the agenda will be to load up these candidates with cheap share options and warrants which will dilute our shares big time.

It is very likely that there is a Major in the background steering this pirate ship and Rosseau is a hedge fund management company only interested in turning a quick profit and will sell out in a heart beat. If a major in the background gets you all a twitter in anticipation of profits, forget about it. Now that we have been manipulated down to the ground and they load themselves up with these cheap shares, golden handshakes in place, they will accept a FRIENDLY offer (read stink bid) from a major and tell us how they have saved us from ourselves because they got us double the current price.

Oh, but we have a shareholders rights plan put in place by the Nemis BoD so we are protected right? We get to vote on this offer right? A white knight will come and up their stink bid, right? Sorry to tell you, but wrong on all accounts ladies and gentlemen.

They will sell the lurking Major more than 10% of NOT shares at a price which is half of the so called friendly offer and thereby ensuring NO other major will touch us because they can not possibly get control. They will NOT invoke the shareholders rights plan because the stink deal is "friendly" . There will be no shareholders vote on this because it is a "friendly" deal!

But they can not do this because they are not exercising their fiduciary duty. Wrong again, the regulatory bodies are toothless and the only answer you will receive is that it is a civil matter. Get a lawyer in other words and as Dr Phil would say "Hows that working for you?" Sorry crazydyk, maybe you can jump in here.

I have already seen the premier of this picture before. This is a rerun that they have rehearsed to nauseating perfection. Truly not one you want to see but make no mistake this will happen.

I repeat from a previous post, by the time you hear the hiss it will be too late because the poison will have set in! The thing about greedy, heartless, unethical behavior and lack of fiduciary duty is that the stench follows you everywhere! You know who you are!!!!

Complacency is not an option, please vote!!!!!!

Notie Girl

Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007