Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Although I have been extremely busy the last little while with much on my mind, I still had to request a list of shareholders from Gloriuex. (albeit only a list of 50)

I think that I would have beat myself up pretty bad if I had not assisted and we lost by a slim margin where I could have made the difference.

I would be lying if I said that my efforts were not for my own benefit. They certainly are. But at the same time, they are for all of us, the retail shareholder who is not afforded the same set of playing rules and as such, can ultimately get screwed. Hopefully not this time.

Anyway, my conversations with fellow shareholders mirror much of what has been posted here on the forum. All those that I spoke with with the exception of 2 had either voted for current managment or were planning to do so. (the 2 were at this point noncommittal).

One of the shareholders, an older gentlemen from Newfoundland who has 100,000 shares was quite up to date as to the goings on but was not aware of the importance in voting his shares. He was preparing shortly to head down south and likely would not have voted his proxy. He did assure me that he would.

I would personally like to thank Glorieux for spearheading this initiative and all those volunteers who have also worked on all our behalf. Cheers any many green thumbs to you all!

Milsy1

It was nice to speak with a couple fellow members - Seawind and naimarantz.

Good Luck To Us All!

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007